Monday 13 February 2012

Behind the scenes of 'The Observer follows...' shoot for EDITION








 Canberra photographer Robert Coppa asked me at the end of last year if I would be interested in doing a photoshoot with him and of course I was more than happy too! I took this opportunity to have a deadline for myself to create some pieces that will be at Department of the Exterior in Manuka, ACT shortly (really need to get sewing!). They are based on my debut collection in more wearable shapes and fabrics. The same inspiration is drawn on so I have called the collection 'The Observer follows...' to continue with the story of the debut collection. Beautiful model Katie van den Bos embodied the collection and interacted with the pieces perfectly. Promotional photos will be up soon.

Photographer: Robert Coppa
Model: Katie van den Bos
Makeup: Natalia Pastor
Hair: Amanda Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment