Sunday 3 February 2013

Behind the scenes of Until we arrive collection





 


 
On Saturday I did a shoot for my latest collection Until we Arrive. This was the collection that I showed at the Aus Grads Fashion Week and am going to present at the Fashion Debut tradeshow in Sydney, so I needed great photos! I worked with such a great team which made the day stress free. Katie van den Bos did such an amazing job modelling at the shoot, she is so professional and interacts so beautifully with Edition garments. Kent Marcus always amazes me with how he interprets a location, I love how raw his images are. Hayley Boyle did a fantastic job as always on hair and makeup. I went for quite an androgynous look which I think worked well!

1 comment:

  1. Great hair! And clothes of course, but that styling is awesome :))

    ReplyDelete