Sunday 11 November 2012

Consider what you wear shoot at GAD


 
 
 
 
 


A scary part of being a designer is letting go of your garments and letting another person style it. For me this is exciting as it shows how other people respond to EDITION garments, but it also means losing control which can be very scary especially because I was not able to be there on the day. Kate Shaw who organised all of Fashionably Early at GAD thought that a great way to wrap up the exhibition would be to do a Consider what you wear with the garments that we presented at the Fashionably Early parade with the Gold and Silversmithing students. The final photos are a little wacky, which is what I expected! But they are fun and I like a more relaxed approach to my garments as fashion can sometimes become a little serious. These images inspire me to approach photoshots in new ways.

Photographer: Andrew Sikorski - Art Artelier

No comments:

Post a Comment