Friday 9 March 2012

Where the EDITION label is being made

The studio at CIT where I am working with designers Andie Merideth and Gemma and Francesca from the collaborative labels Eternal Safari and Sebastians Sister.

A little creative chaos at the moment!

The machine where all the magic happens...

The cutting floor at my house, need to invest in a large cutting table pretty soon.


At the moment I am a little all over the place, working partly at home for cutting and paper work and then at the studio at CIT for sewing. The studio space is where emerging designers can work together for a small fee and use the resources that CIT has to offer. I am loving the old machine I have been using there, only buggered up on me once so far but there is still time.

Alice - EDITION

No comments:

Post a Comment